1. After turning 30, we lose about one pound of lean muscle mass each year. To combat this, lift weights 2-3 times per week. It will help prevent those shrinking muscles from turning to fat.
1039 SOUTH BIG BEND BLVD. | RICHMOND HEIGHTS, MO 63117 | 314-452-2392
Five Fun Fitness Facts From Loionheart Personal Training Studio
2. Carbohydrates, protein, fat, and alcohol have 4, 4, 9, and 7 calories per gram respectively.
3. If all 600 muscles in your body could pull in the same direction at the same time you could lift close to 25 tons.
4. About 69 percent of men consider themselves to be physically fit but only about 13 percent of men are actually physically fit.
5. Studies have suggested that walking at a brisk pace for three or more hours a week can reduce your risk for coronary heart disease by 65 percent.
Add a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.